rider simply sits on the Sybian in a straddle-like manner
and allows the shaft to penetrate her vaginal opening.
Among the many different attachments for the sex machine
is a "nub" attachment that does not have an embedded
shaft and does not penetrate the vagina. Its primary
function is to stimulate the clit without intruding into
the vaginal cavity. The controls to the Sybian are
straight forward and easy to understand. The controls are
split into two sections; the left side controls the
rotation of the shaft and the right side controls the
vibration of the shaft. Each side of the wired remote
control panel has a knob on the top and an on/off switch
on the bottom. As a result, she can turn on/off the
rotation and do the same for the vibration separately.
The knobs control the intensity of rotation and vibration
of the Sybian's shaft depending on which knob you
manipulate. Obviously if the "nub" is attached, the
rotation controls will not have any sexual impact since
there is no intrusive shaft embedded in the attachment.
Orgasms are achieved through a combination of rider
comfort and confidence combined with which attachment is
used and which position the rider is on the Sybian.
Ultimately, the female rider should assume a riding
position which she is most comfortable with to achieve
ultimate sensation and satisfaction. All of the
attachments that fit on the Sybian have small bumps on
them that provide clitoral stimulation when the rider
- Rugged construction,
- Variable speed control,
- Variety of attachments to suit most desires,
- Excellent documentation,
- Most women are satisfied with this machine (trust
- Excessive Price,
- Intimidating to some riders,
- Weighs 22 pounds with convenient finger grips to carry and move easily.
- Is 13.25" Wide, 12.5" Long, 8.5" to top of padded
cover and 10" to top overall.
- Has a very high quality 1/29th HP - 20:1 ratio Gearmotor that drives
the rotation and may be controlled from 0 to 120 RPM
- Has the same quality, but a 1/17th HP motor that drives the vibration
and this may be controlled from 0 to 6500 RPM. Both the Motor and Gearmotor
are made by Bodine Electric Company.
- Has both the On/Off switches and the speed control knobs on the end
of a 3' cable for your convenience. Rotation and vibration are independently
- Has a detachable 8' power cord that plugs into a fused inlet for your
convenience and protection.
- Is available in either a 120V or 240V version. We ship around the
world. Uses internal parts of highest quality available that, in general,
should never need repair or maintenance. A lifetime of pleasure without
- Has a housing that will withstand over 1000# of weight or pressure.
- Has a high quality naugahyde cover that can be washed and kept clean
with any good cleaning agent.
- Uses detachable rubber parts that can be thrown into the sink and
washed thoroughly after each use.